On behalf of our established Client who provides systems integration and consulting services to help their customers, we are sourcing for a Full Stack Software Engineer.
- Write readable, extensible, testable code, while being mindful of performance requirements.
- Create, maintain, and run unit tests for both new and existing code, with a goal of delivering defect-free and well-tested code to QA.
- Work with management to create and adhere to schedules, while maintaining flexibility to adapt to shifting market demands.
- Translate mockups and wireframes into functioning front-end code.
- Write and maintain documentation for new and existing features.
- Keep up-to-date on best practices and new technologies.
- Rapid prototyping, and presenting conceptual design and working prototypes to management.
- Conduct design and code reviews and collaborate to ensure your own code passes review.
- Work with Product Management to analyze requirements.
- Collaborate on technical architecture and design.
- Degree in Computer Science or Related Field.
- Minimum 2 years of full stack software development experience
- Solid understanding of OOP design principles
- Visual Studio 20XX, SQL Server 20XX
- Remote debugging
- Unit Testing
- C#, ASP.NET MVC, Web API
- HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Design
- Understanding of web technology stack, including HTTP, REST, cookies, caching, and asset loading
- Windows & web services, WCF, MSMQ, Signal-R
- C# and .NET Framework
- Experience with scalable, performant design and architecture
- Working knowledge of SQL and relational databases
- Should be able to read and write basic SQL queries, stored procedures, views, and functions
- ADO.NET & LINQ to SQL
Additional Job Information
- Work pass holders NEED NOT apply
- Candidates with short notice period preferred
If you are keen in this role, you may also send your updated CV in MS Words format to Christopher Wong (R1104673) at email@example.com for review and we will arrange for a convenient time to speak more.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Christopher Wong | Registration No: R1104673