The Production Planning Technical Specialist will be responsible for supporting the Production Planning Senior Engineer in overall planning activities for the production shopfloor in order to fulfill production schedule in the manufacturing line to manufacture high quality products for Customers with the objective of ensuring smooth business operations within department guidelines and corporate policies.
Line planning Coordination
- Coordinating production workflow for one or multiple products, including accurate target for production shopfloor execution
- Planning and prioritizing operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay
- Planning and tracking of priority prototypes
- Ensure on-time delivery to customers
Line Performance analysis
- Analyze back log, current and upcoming production to plan accordingly
- Review of critical line performance in terms of cycle time, starts and delivery accuracy, WIP on hold etc
- Ensure continuous line improvements, WIP flow efficiency
- Bachelor's Degree/Diploma in Engineering.
- 6 Years of experience in production planning in Semiconductor Industry
- Analytical and good with managing large sets of data.
- Advantageous to have basic cleanroom knowledge.
- Knowledge of JMP or SiView will be advantageous.
- Must be able to work on swing shift patterns (I.e. normal work hours with either Tue-Sat or Sun-Thur work days)
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671