IE Tech will be supporting IE Engineers to collect shop floor data and information for capacity planning and tool efficiency improvement with the goal of meeting production targets. He will also be involved in machine sit-in site assessment and machine move in/out to enable production ramp-up
- Conduct machine sit-in site assessment in main fab and sub fab before the machine comes to ensure enough space for maintenance and utility pipelines.
- Floor marking of machine and supporting unit location.
- Participate in pre move-in/out alignment meetings with main stakeholders to assess move-in/out paths, streamline activity schedules and address key concerns.
- Coordinate with movers and equipment engineers during the day of move in/out.
- Sub fab layout updating using AutoCAD and alignment with Facility and Equipment Teams.
- Collect data for machine actual throughput monitoring using physical timing or machine history logs, and maintain throughput tracking files.
- Spot machine inefficiencies by observing tool behavior, wafer route and process time on each station.
- Support cross check machine performance data in capacity model with business plan.
- Theoretical calculation of new throughput or uptime when there is a hardware or recipe change. Verify the calculation result against actual data after change is implemented.
- Diploma in Manufacturing/Industrial/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience as an Industrial Engineering related position in a semiconductor plant is preferred. Keen Candidates from relevant Engineering Disciplines without experience may also be considered.
- Basic knowledge in Semiconductor Manufacturing.
- Logical, meticulous & detail-oriented.
- Good ability in working with numbers.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD will be an added advantage
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671