- Daily monitoring and analysing gas, chemical and slurry consumption, inventory closely to ensure supply continuity
- Work with IE, procurement and logistic department to budgeting, plan, order and inventory of gas, chemical and slurry materials to ensure zero waste and continues of production line
- Continually improve the system to manage the gas, chemical and slurry material with better efficiency
- Schedule check and report (weekly, monthly) to ensure the material inventory onsite match the system
- TGCM waste management
- Proactively work with the Process & Equipment
- Department to realize all gas, chemical and slurry material related cost reduction activities.
- Support new material & second source material qualification for cost optimization
- Manage the gas, chemical and slurry material inventory cost-effectively
- Achieve customer satisfaction by providing responsive, prompt and effective support for any gas, chemical and slurry material related issues
- Directly drive gas, chemical and slurry material supplier for continuous quality improvement activities
- Manage the security team and monitoring alerts, triage and respond to alerts
- Provide feedback to management on issues faced on the ground
- Manage the cleaner service contractor to ensure full site cleanliness including but not limited to the office, canteen, factory, warehouse, service area, carpack and garden.
- Degree qualified in Material Science/Engineering, Chemical Engineering or Chemical Process Technology related disciplines
- 3+ years of relevant industry experience, preferably in Semiconductor manufacturing field
- Knowledge of chemical and gas cause and effect is required to provide analysis and trouble shoot any incidents related to gas, chemical and slurry
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671