- Set up new process for products and new machines introduced to the fab.
- Troubleshoot process deviation and equipment malfunctions to improve process quality, yield and productivity
- Characterization of process and product by data analysis and tests.
- Data analysis skills (EXCEL, JMP)
- Collaborate with Technology counterparts globally on technology transfer, process alignment, qualification of new suppliers and consumables
- Work with cross-functional team on process capability improvement and yield enhancement projects
- Create and execute ideas for continuous improvement
- Apply problem solving methods (8D, Fishbone, DOE etc.) and risk analysis (like FMEA)
- Knowledge of process control (SPC) and Design of Experiment (DOE) will be and added advantage
- Maintain good documentation in compliance with quality standard TS16949.
- Any other ad-hoc projects assigned.
- Degree in Engineering, Science or related discipline.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in semiconductor industry with prior experience in CVD/Epitaxy (AMAT Centura)
- Good Team Player, truthful, logical and responsible attitude
- Self motivated, meticulous, disciplined and able to support.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671