- Perform scheduled equipment maintenance accordance to standard operating procedure
- Equipment repair and troubleshooting accordance to the standard operating procedure or under the guidance from engineers
- Troubleshoot and repair minor equipment problems and assist in major repair and troubleshooting
- Propose improvements to SOP and ensure all parties adhere to updated SOPs
- Maintain records of all shift-related events and activities
- Propose improvement to standard operating procedure
- In order to minimize equipment downtime, improve equipment quality, reduce maintenance cost, conform to requirements and compliance to policies and internal guidelines
- Diploma or NiTEC in Electrical & Electronics Engineering or Microelectronics with at least 1 year of relevant experience Preference in any prior experience in maintenance of:
- Implant, RTP (Rapid Thermal Processing), PLA (Plasma) or Horizontal or Vertical Furnaces.
- Metrology tools. ICPMS, Sorters, KLA, Applied SEM.
- CMP (Chemical Mechanical Polishing) AMAT, DSP (Double side polishing), WET, Bonder, SWC (Single wafer cleaner) or SRB (Scrubber) tool maintenance
- Experienced in assisting in cost reduction activities and participating in improvement activities Good knowledge in performing preventive actions
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671