On behalf of our Client, who is in the manufacturer of consumer electronics products, we are sourcing for a Regional IT Team Lead to provide helpdesk support to end-users in troubleshooting, resolving issue and execute projects, enhancement .
- Working closely with IT Systems Team to provide helpdesk support to end-users in troubleshooting, resolving issue and execute projects, enhancement.
- Involved in the full life cycle of project, starting from requirement gathering to providing support after project goes live.
- Take ownership of the support call/tickets until the case is closed.
- Responsible of project schedule and deliverable.
- Support project teams for project implementation including estimation, sprint planning, requirements gathering, architecting, developing, testing, issue/risk management, change control and delivery.
- Providing regular progress reports and status to IS team lead as well as managing risk and related queries.
- Working with and within a server-based environment, configuring/administering SQL Server and IIS Server
- Involved in UAT, user training, pre-implementation preparation and postimplementation support activities
- Producing all the necessary document such as Functional Spec, Design Spec,UAT Test Case and etc.
- To provide technical advice to the team to achieve their KPIs.
Key Job Requirements:
- Diploma or Degree in information technology, computer science, or a related field will be appropriate.
- At least 3 years of working experience in project management and in various programming languages like Java, .Net, Php.
- Good working and learning attitude.
- Perform overtime, attend to server maintenance, and down time when required.
- Have a good communication skill, be meticulous and organised in your work and able to work under tight deadlines.
If you are keen in this role, you may also send us your updated CV in MS Words format to Christopher Wong (R1104673) at email@example.com for review and we will arrange for a convenient time to speak more.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Christopher Wong | Registration No: R1104673