- Lead pilot line qualification project, new product introduction (NPI) and new incoming materials qualification.
- Plan and coordinate prototype and bulk qualification by working closely with Operations & Production
- Work closely with Product Engineering and R&D team to introduce and industrialize new processes to production lines
- Monitor and analyze process data; Organize and lead improvement meetings to develop and follow up with the countermeasure.
- Prepare and manage control plan, specifications, workflow, quality and safety related documentation; Monitor and optimize current procedures and propose necessary changes or improvements
- Ownership of process flow, sampling plan change and specs change.
- Work with relevant departments on cost efficiency activities
- BOM creation and management of product cards on both prototype and HVM materials
- Execute DOE and short loops on industrialization and qualification activities.
- Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Materials or relevant Engineering disciplines
- 2-3 years relevant experience in semiconductor industries
- Knowledge on Semiconductor process flow and manufacturing system.
- Knowledge of project management skills.
- Knowledge of quality tools and methodologies such as 8D,DOE, SPC, FMEA, etc.
- Knowledge on MS office. JMP application knowledge is added advantage
- Communication skills and team player
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671