We are looking for Senior Facilities Engineers with strong expertise in maintenance of Electrical / Mechanical systems and facilities operations to join our I Client Facilities Management team.
In summary , the Senior Facilities Engineers will be participating actively the buidling expansion plan and at the same time ensure existing system meet business operations requirements in the course of demolition and development works planned. Required to overseei the performance of outsourced maintenance service provider in completing the maintenance program to ensure the availability and functionality of the electrical / mechanical systems at all times.
- Provide technical support and assistance to the Project team to access and acquire information on the Building infrastructure and installed systems.
- Attend and participate in relevant meetings (design planning, interface, technical clarification, etc) to provide technical inputs
- Support and input to the consultants’ technical & design proposal to meet operation needs and minimising Electrical / Mechanical services disruption.
- Coordinate internally for design and interface coordination through the various transition phases of the expanison plan.
- Assist in the management of the appointed maintenance agent and specialist system vendors in their maintenance scope and planned program including breakdown investigations, inspections and audit.
- Minimum Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Power/Technology or Mechanical Engineering / Facilities Management
- Minimum 10 years of relevant working experiences Required Competencies and Capabilities
- Possesses good writing and presentation skills. Positive work attitude and ability to work with all levels of staffs.
- Previous experience in Electrical installation work or Mechanical system such as Fire safety/Alarm system/ Medical Gas/Vacuum System/ life and Escalator System.
Eve Lim | R1113354