► Gas Manufacturing Industry
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Jurong East
- Providing replies and response for annual audit queries (coordination with auditor)
- Monthly closings and preparation of monthly financial statements (PL/BS/CF) as well as variance analysis for major gaps
- Preparation of annual budget and quarterly forecast
- Preparation of monthly consolidation package
- Compute income tax payable and liaise with external tax agent for statutory tax filing
- Prepare and file quarterly GST return
- Manage the processing of cash receipts, recording of revenue and receivable
- Process supplier invoices and staff claims and prepare payments
- Assist Finance Manager to tackle transfer pricing issues, and prepare Transfer Pricing Document.
- Prepare cost allocation to regional subsidiaries in accordance with Global Cost Sharing Agreement.
- Automation of Finance process with application of Microsoft Power Automate to automate workflow, and Power BI to enhance data analytics and presentation to Management.
- Ad-hoc duties may be assigned from time to time
- Bachelor degree in accounting, finance with 3 years of working experience in accounting
- Intermediate literacy on computer operation and computer software experience especially Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience of Power BI and Power Automate is a plus.
- Experience in regional consolidation is a plus
- Good interpersonal skills to communicate well with internal and external stakeholders
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19480
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138