► MNC, Semicon Manufacturing Industry
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Science Park
- Prepare and submit all relevant surveys forms related to payroll and headcounts
- In charge of Training Processes & Records for both Local & Overseas and submit Training grants
- Input all relevant staff details into SAP HR Module and to create Employee Number and Update Orgn Management for all new hires. Update leaver in the SAP as well.
- Be the contact person for Time Attendance linked to SAP
- Create Employee File & Record (hardcopy and softcopy) for all new hires
- Do up all the Employment Work Passes application and Renewal via MOM EPOnline
- Responsible for Recruitment Administrative Follow Up
- Responsible for Lotus Notes & Prosoft Leave Maintenance and act as the point of contact for employees’ queries and requests regarding leave
- Update the Travel Management System with the Master Data List
- Other HR Administration duties as and when assigned by direct supervisor
- Plan, coordinates and manages regional payroll data and pass to Payroll Team
- Responsible for Payroll calculation, consolidation, submission with high accuracy and timely manner
- Act as the point of contact for employees’ queries and requests regarding HR payroll issues
- Support validation of staff expenses report to ensure compliance with company T&E policy.
- Update and consolidate all the government related benefits i.e. Job Support Scheme, Job Redesign Funding, etc.
- Other payroll duties when assigned by direct superior
- Degree holder in HR Management and Administration with 3 years working experiences in Regional HR & Payroll
- Must be good with Excel, Good knowledge with SAP HR Module (Organization Management), Prosoft or other External Payroll Software
- Being meticulous, detailed and organized is a super critical success factor
- Having good knowledge of payroll processes and employment labor laws
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19481
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138