• Responsible for execution of sales strategy, business development and marketing of the company’s e-FX Solutions to prospects.
• Build rapports with the clients to develop revenue opportunities and to deliver excellent service
• Source and establish contact with prospects through referrals from existing clients, your internal relationships with other channels
• Work and coordinate with various departments to deliver clients’ needs.
• Work with Risk Management team to manage clients’ risk exposure with close monitoring
• Participate in the company’s marketing activities and identify new opportunities
• Provide feedback on customer demand and make recommendations to drive product innovation
• Possess Degree with 5 to 7 years’ experience in FX ssales trading / dealing experience with institutional clients or institutional sales experience preferred
• Must possess locally required licenses.
** This Singapore-based position is opened to Singaporeans only.
To help us process your application, please visit www.gmprecruit.com/current-jobs to upload your resume on our website with GMP Job Code: 19482
Please state your availability and current and expected salary in the resume in words format.
Name of Consultant: Jasmine Zhang (R1105357)
Division : Banking
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Jasmine Zhang | Registration No: R1105357