- To act as a WSHO & exercise the duties of WSHO in accordance with WSH (Workplace Safety & Health Officers) regulations.
- To develop, implement, enforce and maintain safety policies, procedures and regulations to ensure site compliance with prevailing MOM Safety Acts and Regulations etc.
- To manage legal register and compliance updates regularly.
- To prepare & conduct Health & Safety and Fire related training to employees as and when requested.
- To prepare monthly WSH statistics/reports and provide the insights and follow up action plans.
- To conduct routine checks on general safety practices in each subsidiary and propose section heads for corrective measures to be taken if required.
- To act as CERT leader (Fire and hazmat) for the plant.
- Approving permits and act as confined space assessor and WAH assessor.
- To act as Deputy Management representative for ISO 45001 along with assist in document preparation and participate in audits.
- To plan, develop, execute, and follow up safety promotions/ programs in plant
- To lead and follow up with in house Behavioural Based Safety program system.
- To undertake any other assignment given by the section head from time to time.
- Act as a MHI safety case coordinator for the plant by liaising with relevant stake holders and follow up on MHD recommendations.
- Minimum WSH Level C or Degree in WSH, with Minimum 2 years post WSHO experience, preferably in utility/ manufacturing/ logistic industry/ marine industries
- Certified Confined space assessor and Work at Height assessor is a must
- Preferably fire safety manager with SCDF but not mandatory
- In depth knowledge of safety legislations, regulations, standards and procedures
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693