Senior WSH Executive ($4800, Senoko Rd)
• Energy Plant, Senoko Road
• Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 5.30pm
• Basic Salary: $3900 - $4800
• To act as a WSHO & exercise the duties of WSHO in accordance with WSH (Workplace Safety & Health Officers) regulations.
• To develop, implement, enforce and maintain safety policies, procedures and regulations to ensure site compliance with prevailing MOM Safety Acts and Regulations etc.
• To manage legal register and compliance updates regularly.
• To prepare & conduct Health & Safety and Fire related training to employees as and when requested.
• To prepare monthly WSH statistics/reports and provide the insights and follow up action plans.
• To conduct routine checks on general safety practices in each subsidiary and propose section heads for corrective measures to be taken if required.
• To act as CERT leader (Fire and hazmat) for the plant.
• Approving permits and act as confined space assessor and WAH assessor.
• To act as Deputy Management representative for ISO 45001 along with assist in document preparation and participate in audits.
• To plan, develop, execute, and follow up safety promotions/ programs in plant
• To lead and follow up with in house Behavioural Based Safety program system.
• To undertake any other assignment given by the section head from time to time.
• Act as a MHI safety case coordinator for the plant by liaising with relevant stake holders and follow up on MHD recommendations.
• Minimum WSH Level C or Degree in WSH, with Minimum 2 years post WSHO experience, preferably in utility/ manufacturing/ logistic industry/ marine industries
• Certified Confined space assessor and Work at Height assessor is a must
• Preferably fire safety manager with SCDF but not mandatory
• In depth knowledge of safety legislations, regulations, standards and procedures
• Team player with strong leadership, interpersonal communication and analytical skills
• Self-driven, result-oriented and good initiative with hands-on can do attitude
• Good presentation skills and Proficiency in MS office
• The offered job grade/designation will be based on candidate’s experience, competencies and skillsets
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19484
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Constance at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Constance Lim Wen Shi | Registration No: R1551808