- Handle trade finance transactions – import and export bills, trade bills transactions (advising & settlements)
- Perform preliminary or counter-checks of all import and export documents
- Liaise with customers on document discrepancies, acceptance of import bills, and for collection of L/Cs, shipping documents, advices
- Process Forfaiting and other Re-financing Trade Bills.
- Prepare SWIFT / Telex messages
- Attend to enquiries on bills and monitoring of documentation and filing.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Degree / Diploma holder with at least 3 years of Trade Finance experience
- Familiar with UCP 600 and checking experience in import and export shipping documents.
- Proficient in Mandarin to be able to correspond with colleagues and customers
- Fast learner, good time management and able to multi-task
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Eileen Sng at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen Sng | Registration No: R21100144