- Develops applications for projects including graphics, reports and calculations
- Prepares documentation including design specifications and manuals
- Conduct internal testing and acceptance tests
- Conduct user trainings
- Provide high quality technical support to our customer
- Conduct onsite routine health check of the systems installed at customer base
- Documenting troubleshooting and problem resolution steps
- Taking ownership of technical issues and working with our customer service team to resolve more advanced issues when necessary
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Possessing 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in developing / managing application projects.
- Proficiency in programming (Visual Studio, ASP and Java), MS Office (with VBA) and industrial automation is an advantage
- Knowledge in Microsoft SharePoint 2007/2010 (MOSS/WSS) is an advantage
- Strong sense of customer service
- Good verbal and writing skills
- Can be independent and yet a good team player
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19493
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239