- Provide overall operational control and management of the Store & logistics function.
- Support production for daily material requirement.
- Ensure the integrity of stock in store, the daily or weekly cycle count by operations
- Provide support to ensure customer satisfaction and commitments are met.
- Support measures in freight handling, to achieve cost -savings in overall freight handling,
- Monitor, cycle count indices and indices in both local and overseas shipments, to compile associated KPIs
- Good controls in Stock movements and Inventory stock accuracy
- Efficient, good and timely management of the overall logistics functions
- Min Diploma in any field , preferably Logistics / Supply Chain
- Minimum 5-8 years working experience in Store / Logistics, Warehouse operations, with at least 5 years in manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of logistics operations, including inventory controls, Import / Export Shipments and handling local transportations
- Experience and ability to manage and lead the Store / Logistics team.
- Meticulous, organized and good attention to details
- Possess positive working attitude with initiative, able to work independently and resourceful
- Able to work in a fast -paced environment, meet tight timeline with good accuracy.
- Proficient in MS works , Excel and Power-point presentations
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19496
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766