- Develop and deliver holistic strategies to drive sales to regional marketplace channels such as Lazada and Shopee in all key markets – Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, Philippines
- Drive e-Commerce business growth by analyzing trends/opportunities, developing and implementing strategic and tactical programmes that leverages on those trends/opportunities
- Drive technology and infrastructure enablement by developing and implementing roadmaps for online flagship store's functionality, visibility and sales conversion
- Enhance e-Commerce customer experience. This includes the development of customer retention and loyalty programmes as well as the development and implementation of a robust service recovery framework.
- Generate data-driven commercial insights
- Develop a framework to manage authorised online partners and create clear standards for unmanaged online resellers
- Proactively identify product, service and marketplace issues and resolve them accordingly
- Manage the development, maintenance, and optimization of the regional online channels by working closely with the in-country representative(s)
- Develop and implement regular reporting related to revenue, growth opportunities and other relevant metrics. Develop and share KPIs throughout organization
- Develop an e-commerce playbook for use within the region, with constant revisions and updates
- Strong interpersonal skills to unite key stakeholders and partners
- Ability to project manage and manage external agencies
- Experience or knowledge in Enterprise CMS such as SAP Hybris and tools such as Tealium, Google Analytics
- Critical Work Experience
- At least 3-4 years of relevant working experience in either an e-commerce marketplace (e.g. Shopee/Lazada/Amazon) or a brand-focused business with back end experience of the marketplace platform
- Prior experience in setting up flagship store or e-store will be an advantage
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19501
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766