The Process Engineer will be part of the Technical team providing technical support to Operations to resolve process, production and product quality issues.
Responsibilities - Technical
- Lead/Participate in review of process and operations (through process safety management) to enhance process safety.
- Support daily operations to ensure yield target and quality requirements are met, energy consumption is optimized, asset availability is improved
- Lead in product development, transfer of process technology/ commercialized process from other sites to this plant
- Provide project teams with process engineering support, including commissioning
- Evaluate performance of process equipment and control systems; as well as conduct optimization studies to improve product quality, yield, utilities consumption, cost and production capability.
- Lead investigation on customers’ complaints and identify actions that will improve Product Quality in a sustainable manner
- Degree in Chemical / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience will be added advantage
- Meticulous and possesses good analytical and critical thinking skills
- Good initiative and able to work independently
- Good team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Fiona Koh | Registration No: R1109239