- Our Client is a Start-up Firm, in Transportation/Freight Forwarding & Logistics industry.
- Individual Contributor.
- Manage all day-to-day Accounting and Finance transactions such as posting invoices, making payments, billing customers, collecting outstanding for SG operations.
- Ensure timely entries in the ERP system.
- Implement and monitor compliance guidelines.
- Prepare cash flow, cost and revenue forecasts together with operations.
- Prepare annual budget.
- Coordinate and perform the monthly closing process.
- Play important role as Business Partner for Sales & Operations to improve profitability.
- Manage company's Payroll and all HR related matters.
- Generate and analyze monthly business reports.
- Support Asia Head of Finance in preparing reports and presentations.
- Liaise with auditors and authorities.
- Minimum Degree in Accounting, ACCA or relevant qualifications.
- At least 5 years of relevant experiences, hands-on and independently running the Finance & Operations (SG) with Regional exposure.
- Current or prior working experience in Logistics industry is a must.
- Working knowledge of ERP system.
- Reports to Head of Finance, Asia.
- Working Location: West.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19511.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374