Our client is an established Shipping MNC. Currently, they are seeking a well qualified candidate to join them as " Senior Group Finance Manager”.
This role will primarily be tasked with the following responsibilities :
- Lead and motivate a team.
- Responsible for management of the timely preparation of all Group financial and statutory accounting & reporting.
- Manage the monthly/quarterly/annual close periods and ensure completeness of all financial, statutory and group accounting and reporting whilst ensuring compliance with accounting principles/standards and relevant regulations.
- Play a lead role in driving the project transformation of the Finance operation function to promote excellence.
- Responsible for internal & external audits to ensure complete, timely, and accurate responses to information requests.
- Maintain contact with external auditors and driving completion of both Group and subsidiaries financial statements timely
- Ensure compliance with all policies & procedures and ensure acceptable internal controls are adopted
- Lead the budgeting and forecasting processes
- Provide timely, accurate, reliable, clear and concise historical and forward-looking analysis on business performance; business outlook, business scenarios and individual investment / asset class modelling
- Effective and proactive contributions to business cases and strategy through financial modelling and the preparation of tools and templates for scenario analysis
- Monthly updates on performance against budget and forecast, including variance analysis.
- Degree in Finance, Business, Economics or related field with min 8 years of relevant shipping experience.
- Prior experience with managing/supervising a team.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong presence with the ability to interact with Senior Leadership.
- Proven strong leadership & managerial skills
- A more detailed Job Description will be shared with shortlisted candidates.
To apply, please visit : www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19515. Alternatively, you may do a “Quick Apply”.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen K | Registration No: R1109055