Our client is an established Shipping MNC. Currently, they are seeking a suitably qualified candidate to join them as " Credit Controller”.
This role will primarily be tasked with the following responsibilities :
- Lead and manage a team
- Ensure timely billings and maintain necessary AR database in shared folder
- Monitor overall AR performance to ensure timely collection of AR
- Perform credit analysis of existing and new customers.
- Organize and conduct monthly AR meeting on the debt status with the Commercial team.
- Ensure accuracy and timely delivery of monthly financial and management reporting (AR Ageing Reports, Group revenue by vessel and customers report, Monthly Receipt Forecast).
- Responsible for monthly revenue recognition in accordance to FRS
- Responsible for all audits related to AR activities.
- Propose provision if recovery of outstanding accounts become doubtful
- Conduct credit assessment for new customers; and propose credit terms and financial security requirement
- Relevant Diploma / Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or any related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience
- Knowledge of SAP will be advantageous
A more detailed Job Description will be shared with shortlisted candidates.
To apply, please visit : www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19516. Alternatively, you may do a “Quick Apply”.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen K | Registration No: R1109055