- Coordination, preparation and implementation of software testing, documentation of test results in a unified database and forwarding this. To the customer and program coordination with the appropriate software developers in order to ensure the stability of the software with ongoing.
- Develop and work out of testing & test routines in different programming languages using appropriate tools to achieve a more efficient testing process of software.
- Verification of Software systems based on the individual modules to ensure a smooth operation.
- Creation and execution of software verification plans to take the entire test the software - make sure Platform with the necessary project features a set by the project time.
- In consultation with the software developers, coordination of tests and acceptance while new developments and parallel automate testing to ensure that the new software packages are functional in the different configurations.
- Administration and maintenance of source tagging system (for example, Perforce) to provide the necessary data for the various software development sites available.
- Creates and maintains appropriate technical documentation for the implementation. Reviews and adjusts documentation of team members.
- Comply and adhere to company Quality Management System and Environment, Health & Safety requirements.
- Degree in engineering or science and min 2 years’ experience. Good knowledge of methods for software - verification. Good knowledge of at least one high-level language (programming language). User knowledge of automatic testing tools.
- Knowledge of software development methodologies preferably Scrum or other agile methodologies, and software test methodologies.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model to regularly deliver solutions.
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous, tenacious and enterprising
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671