- Take ownership of the support call/tickets until the case is closed.
- Responsible of project schedule and deliverable.
- Support project teams for project implementation including estimation, sprint planning, requirements gathering, architecting, developing, testing, issue/risk management, change control and delivery.
- Providing regular progress reports and status to IS team lead as well as managing risk and related queries.
- Working with and within a server-based environment, configuring/administering SQL Server and IIS Server
- Involved in UAT, user training, pre-implementation preparation and postimplementation support activities
- Producing all the necessary document such as Functional Spec, Design Spec, UAT Test Case and etc.
- To provide technical advice to the team to achieve their KPIs.
- Diploma or Degree in information technology, computer science, or a related field will be appropriate.
- At least 3 years of working experience in project management and in various programming languages like Java, .Net, Php.
- Good working and learning attitude.
- Perform overtime, attend to server maintenance, and down time when required.
- Have a good communication skill, be meticulous and organised in your work and able to work under tight deadlines.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19524
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yi Fang at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Law Yi-Fang | Registration No: R1113115