- tracking & reporting of omnichannel performance and help provide regular updates for the leadership & marketing team to review and revise the strategy as required.
- Drive the key CE initiative roll out and Involve proactively in business plans and contribute to the plans from multichannel perspectives in respective Therapeutic Areas
- Understand customer/stakeholder needs by combining internal & external sources with the aim to use insights and foresight to guide decisions affecting the omnichannel and digital customer engagements.
- Engage internal and external partners on providing omnichannel project plans to lead them
- Review performance of each Omnichannel initiative, give insight to the brand team and improve ongoing systems
- Coordinate with marketing on content and campaign management for related TA areas to optimize channel specific content & usage.
- Ensure on time as expected completion liaison & aligning to ensure efficiency
- Other adhoc project supports such as Omnichannel capbilities, training workshops, medico-marketing continuously improvement projects, etc.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Digital Marketing, Public relations or equivalent field.
- No work experience required.
- Exposure or understanding in omnichannel will be an added advantage
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Arcus Ang at Arcus.Ang@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843