On behalf of our established Client is an emerging Global leader in the $100B+ cloud Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) market, we are sourcing for Japanese Speaking Senior Customer Technical Support Engineer to support its customer success in using the company’s communication API products.
We are therefore sourcing for an experienced technical Engineer who enjoys learning new technologies, and has a passion for helping customers to succeed.
- Provide customers with lightning-fast response and resolution times, combined with great communication, so they are delighted with the API Group service
- Get stuff done for the customer, doing whatever it takes to ensure their success
- Capture knowledge, for customers who prefer solving their own issues without having to contact support
- Identify larger opportunities, so our sales team can ensure we meet the needs of our most important clients
- Follow processes, unless customers are better served by breaking our rules or improving our processes
- They should have great judgment and personal organisation habits to ensure every customer issue gets the right focus.
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technologies or relevant
- Successful candidates are likely to have either a keen interest in technology/a technical background, and previous experience in a customer support/service role.
- Fluency in Japanese language, A MUST to liase with Japanese customers in Japan.
- Must possess excellent communication skills, both talking and writing with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Excellent experience and skills in problem solving
- Experience or knowledge of the following will be a plus:
- Messaging: e.g. SMPP, GSM, SMS
- Voice technologies: e.g. SIP, VoiceXML, CCXML, WebRTC
- Voice software: e.g. Asterisk, Freeswitch, Kamailio, Voxeo Prophecy
- Scripting languages: PHP, Python, Ruby, Node or Java
- IP-based real-time communications (WebRTC)
If you are keen in this role, you may also send us your updated CV in MS Words format to Christopher Wong (R1104673) at email@example.com for review and we will arrange for a convenient time to speak more.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Christopher Wong | Registration No: R1104673