- Implement plans to meet organisation’s strategic direction on manpower growth.
- Harmonise the manpower planning and budgeting process through setting guidelines, requirements and templates.
- Partner with Group Finance and business entities to consolidate manpower budget
- Align the implementation of manpower planning policies and procedures across business entitities
- Review optimal utilisation of manpower resources through workload analysis studies.
- Good degree in statistics or related discipline
- More than 8 years in a similar role with hands-on experience of handling and processing HR data, preferably in a HR setting and possessing good appreciation of the HR function
- Excellent numeric and analytical skills with an eye for details and an inquisitive mind that enjoys probing data and solving problems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Healthcare knowledge is an added advantage
- Can-do attitude and able to work independently, comfortable with ambiguity
- Ability to quickly analyse / reconcile large amounts of data within determined parameters
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19533.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at email@example.com.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898