- Our Client is a well-established Japanese MNC.
- Assist the Regional Marketing Manager in developing, planning, executing brand and PR strategies and activities in the Southeast Asia region.
- Work with PR agency and regional business units on product, corporate press releases, customer stories and thought leadership articles.
- Handle media enquiries and maintain good working relationships with journalists, influencers and media owners.
- Press coverage tracking for corporate and products.
- Support and manage all internal communications and speech writing.
- Develop and manage communications policies and procedures for Southeast Asia region.
- Plan and execute corporate branding and sustainability communications and activities.
- Work with regional business units to develop marketing communications assets and organise product launch events/webinars.
- Guide local marketing teams in planning and implementing marketing activities.
- Work with various agencies to ensure effective and efficient brand communications.
- Manage vendors to ensure expenses are kept within approved budget and deliverables adhere to brand guidelines and given timeline.
- Support regional stakeholders on marketing campaign optimisation and reporting.
- Degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing or related fields.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience in running successful communications and marketing campaigns.
- Regional/local PR network with direct connections to journalists and influencers.
- Ability to demonstrate exceptional writing and analytical skills, including experience in drafting and editing press materials with emphasis on technical writing.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Work effectively in a team and manage stakeholders.
- Solid project managements experience in managing multiple projects to meet tight deadlines.
- Working Location: West.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19540.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374