On behalf of our Client in the hospital environment, we are sourcing for a System Analyst.
- Support, review and implement new MOH policies by analysing Hospital’s requirements, include determining feasibility, cost, time and resources required, compatibility with current systems, potential problem areas and recommending solutions.
- Work closely with external vendors and internal stakeholders in the development/ support of various new systems in the public healthcare landscape (eg Billing Transformation, Next Generation Electronic Medical Records) as a Subject Matter Expert. This includes analysing financial/charging impacts to both patients and Hospital.
- Maintain and implement changes to the service master and pricing conditions in the system.
- Provide system solution and insights due to changes in operations or charging workflows.
- Manage both in-house and out-sourced projects to meet project scope, budget and schedule with proper project plan that is closely monitored.
- Responsible for ensuring delivery of accurate, timely and insightful management reports, including findings and recommendations for improvement.
- Business partnering with stakeholders which involves providing financial and IT advisory support and performing feasibility analysis on new projects.
- Quantify results of process change/ improvements and provide training on all new/ updated processes.
- Degree in quantitative fields such as Statistics, Mathematics, Applied Analytics or IT/ Finance
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience
- Project management, change management and facilitation experience in matrixed environment
- Experience in healthcare industry and public healthcare subsidy & financing framework is preferred
- Knowledge/expertise of Finance module in SAP FICO/ SAP ISH
- Pro-active, resourceful, able to take challenges, work independently or as a team and able to work in a dynamic face paced environment
If you are keen in this role, you may also send us your updated CV in MS Words format to Christopher Wong (R1104673) at email@example.com for review and we will arrange for a convenient time to speak more.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Christopher Wong | Registration No: R1104673