- Provide daily technical support of all in-house developed software implemented.
- Upgrade existing IT systems to meet new requirements.
- Work closely with key staff in lab, automate workflow by using IT solution.
- Produce detailed specifications of IT software and write program codes.
- Test software in controlled, real situation before going live.
- Participate in support of Lab Automation System.
- Monitor and maintain lab medicine VM servers including software and hardware in a regular basis.
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Excellent data analysis skills.
- Good understanding of information security policies, network security and firewall administration.
- Ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
- Knowledge of Lab Information System or Lab workflow is a strong plus.
- Candidate with no experiences, but possessing relevant academic exposure can be consider for junior role.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19544
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239