- Assist the Senior Legal Counsel tasked to provide legal advice and guidance, review legal and operational business risks while taking a pragmatic approach that enables its business units to provide their services as smoothly as possible.
- Provide administrative support and adapt existing workflow procedures and ensure that processes and duties flow efficiently as part of Company's (digital) transformation strategy and operational requirements.
- You will additionally provide support for the Board Secretariat function and act as the company’s Data Protection Officer helping to ensure the company’s compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act and various other international obligations relating to the control of personal and business data.
- Degree in Law and called to the Singapore Bar.
- At least 4 years of relevant experience.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially MS Excel and PowerPoint; and Video conferencing such as Zoom and MS Team.
- A strong communicator who is meticulous, organised, and possess excellent time and project management skills.
- Constantly curious, always enjoying learning and applying new skills.
- Experience with Statutory boards or Government-linked companies would be highly preferred.
- Working Location: East.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19546.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374