► MNC, European Law Firm
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Raffles Place
- Independent and pro-active provision of company secretarial services to a portfolio of clients.
- Handling compliance matters.
- Liaising with clients, authorities, colleagues from various departments and banks.
- Preparation of notices, minutes, and other documents pertaining to directors’ and shareholders’ meetings (Annual General Meeting and Extraordinary General Meeting)
- Preferably graduate of CSIS or those currently pursuing CSIS may apply.
- Diploma or Degree with 5 years of Corporate Secretarial experience in full spectrum of Corporate Secretarial services.
- Experience in CAS software a plus; must have good computer skills.
- Confident to communicate well in multi-cultural, multi-level environment.
- Able to multi-task and work in fast paced environment.
- Team player with a positive working attitude, good communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19556
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138