Our client is a reputable Shipping MNC. In view of expansion, they are currently seeking a suitably qualified candidate to join them as "Asst Manager (New Building Vessels)".
In this role, you will be responsible for the following :
- To review and approve drawings for new building vessels (machinery and electric)
- To report summarized information related to environmental topics (mainly technical issue) and shipyard orderbook periodical
- Assist in driving the company's environmental sustainability-related strategies and initiatives
- Ad-hoc investigation for technical and environmental issues according to managers’ order
- Diploma/ Degree in Marine Engineering preferred
- 4 to 5 years relevant experience in shipping company or shipyard
- Experience in shipyard designer of machinery and/or electric part, marine engineer (chief engineer), or technical department (in charge of machinery part of new building vessels) of shipping company
A more detailed job description will be shared with the shortlisted candidates.
To apply, please visit : www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19562. Alternatively, you may do a “Quick Apply”.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.