- Handling full spectrum of corporate secretarial duties.
- Prepare notices, minutes, and other documents pertaining to directors’ and shareholders’ meetings (Annual General Meeting and Extraordinary General Meeting)
- Preparing and lodging all prescribed forms and requisite documents with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA)
- Ensure all statutory and compliance requirements are met
- Setting up statutory books and registers
- Other corporate-service related administration
- Min Diploma / Degree in any field
- Candidate with CSIS preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Corporate Secretarial services.
- Meticulous, deadline-driven and adaptive.
- Able to multi-task and work on a variety of projects at the same time.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19566
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766