- Leads in the execution of planning, testing and deployment of changes in Enterprise Technology systems to activate features/enhancements to support business needs
- Involves in designing, maintaining and enhancing the various business intelligence and reporting platforms for the end users in the company.
- Ensures the day-to-day Enterprise Technology systems are working well and up-to-date daily reports are generated accurately and timely
- Be the Subject Matter Expert for the Enterprise Technology Platform – including the various business intelligence & reporting system (SSRS, PowerBI), ERP, Workflow & other back-office systems
- Understands the business needs and how it can be solved by exploring new technologies such as RPA
- Works with vendors and liases with business departments on enhancements to the enterprise systems and reports
- Documents user and configuration manuals, conducts training & end user support as necessary
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in systems and application development and maintenance.
- Have good hands on knowledge and skills in the followings :
- Microsoft .NET (C#)
- SQL Server
- Web-based technologies
- Testing, troubleshooting and anlaysing
- Knowledge in Microsoft PowerBI and RPA will be advantageous
- Strong team spirit with can-do attitude and able to adapt to external demand changes
- Experienced working with outsourced vendors
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in groups and also independently
- Effective communication and negotiation skills
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19571
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239