On behalf of our established island-wide F&B chain Client, we are sourcing for an IT Consultant to support its BI and Reporting Systems.
We are therefore sourcing for an experienced technical Engineer who enjoys learning new technologies, and has a passion for helping customers to succeed.
- Be the Subject Matter Expert for the Enterprise Technology Platform – including the various business intelligence & reporting system (SSRS, PowerBI), ERP, Workflow & other back-office systems
- Ensures the day-to-day Enterprise Technology systems are working well and up-to-date daily reports are generated accurately and timely
- Understands the business needs and how it can be solved by exploring new technologies such as RPA
- Leads in the execution of planning, testing and deployment of changes in Enterprise Technology systems to activate features/enhancements to support business needs
- Involves in designing, maintaining and enhancing the various business intelligence and reporting platforms for the end users in the company and all the restaurants
- Works with vendors and liases with business departments on enhancements to the enterprise systems and reports
- Documents user and configuration manuals, conducts training & end user support as necessary
- Min Degree in IT/Computer Science
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience
- Have good hands on knowledge and skills in the followings :
- Microsoft .NET (C#)
- SQL Server
- Web-based technologies
- Testing, troubleshooting and anlaysing
- Knowledge in Microsoft PowerBI and RPA will be advantageous
- Strong team spirit with can-do attitude and able to adapt to external demand changes
- Experienced working with outsourced vendors
- Willing to work odd hours to support major software updates/deployment activities
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in groups and also independently
- Effective communication and negotiation skills
If you are keen in this role, you may also send us your updated CV in MS Words format to Christopher Wong (R1104673) at firstname.lastname@example.org for review and we will arrange for a convenient time to speak more.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Christopher Wong | Registration No: R1104673