- Plan, execute and monitor projects to ensure projects meet requirement, budget and schedule
- Monitor day to day aspects of projects including quality of work product, client communications, budget, schedule, and coordinating technical staff (internal and external) and run regular reporting to higher management and stakeholders about project progress.
- Maintain quality control of deliverables, demonstrating technical excellence, objectivity and clarity, adherence to project schedules, applicable quality management standards, and safety and security regulations.
- Support Procurement to negotiate contracts with suppliers and contractors.
- Monitor and controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
- Resource and contingency planning as well as recovery planning
- Keeping proper project documentation and handover of completed project to internal customers
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Perform testing and commissioning at work site
- Custodian for updated site drawings and specifications
- Upkeep of project documentation and catalogue for the whole process from initial concept study to final project handover
- Provide technical support for internal and external customers domestically and internationally
- Constant learning/upgrade to equip oneself with the latest company’s products, technical knowledge and industrial standards
- A NITEC or diploma in electrical/electronic engineering from an accredited ITE or Polytechnic
- One or more years’ experience in projects for electrical engineering design. Experience in project work in gas detection or related industry is an added advantage.
- Proficient with AUTOCAD or similar CAD software
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Power point
- Require interpersonal communication and organizational skills
- Require critical thinking and complex problem-solving ability
- Able to configure and calibrate gas detection equipment will be an added advantage
- PLC knowledge will be an added knowledge
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lim Zi Cheng | Registration No: R2089949