- Support the Physical Security Officer (PSO) for the physical and personal security of premises, and to manage security systems/ infrastructure.
- Check on all access all access control reports, recorded CCTV footage, clear desk check in accordance to Clear Desk Policy
- Responsible for access control, event protection, executive protection and intrusion protection
- Ensure compliance to the defined physical security policies and guidelines.
- Provide support on Business Continuity Management (BCM) and Crisis Management
- After-office hour support if emergency situation occurs
- Diploma holder with at least 2 years of relevant experience
- Understanding of organization and functions performed
- Analytical, high quality awareness and solution oriented
- Experience physical security &/or BCM is advantage
- Strong interpersonal, communication and time management skills
- Team player yet able to work independently
- Familiar with excel formulas, vlookup, pivot table
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen Sng | Registration No: R21100144