- Support Mass Production And Procurement
- Help and support mechanical components/systems procurement
- Ensure the availability of our products over their entire life cycle with respect to the best possible price and quality
- Mechanical System Design
- Combining market needs with mechanical solutions, implement the product specification in a completed solution including all dimensions and tolerance
- Received mechanical design/concept with optimum cost/benefit ratio for a new, competitive product
- Mechanical Development Process
- Improving the mechanical development process
- Enhance design transfer to reduce mechanical design changes after product launch.
- Primary Documentation:
- Review & revise if applicable the primary documentation of mech. components and systems
- Ensure that producers receive a complete and standardized primary documentation
- Technology And Know-How:
- Share knowledge, utilize market/technology information to meet customer needs.
- Know how transfer, develop innovative products, identify opportunities and risks of the technology and plan development time
- Experience in a similar position in a similar operation
- Engineering eduation with minimally 5-years of R&D experience
- Innovation techniques and technologies
- General understanding of different engineering disciplines (Imaging, Optics, Electronics, Mechanics)
- Preferred background in Medical/Applied Device Industry
- Strong interdisciplinary communication skills (customer, PM, R&D, RAQA, internal and external supplier)
- Economic understanding (trade-off between technologies, customer demand and costs (production, R&D)
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lim Zi Cheng | Registration No: R2089949