1. Provide plant engineering and production with technical expertise by
- Contributing working knowledge of the specialized E&I equipment
- Providing working knowledge of plant operations (process know-how)
- Providing diverse knowledge of maintenance methods.
2. Provide leadership, guidance and expertise for E&I projects by staying abreast of trends and developments in the company and site in general and
- introduce them to the plants if advantageous
- making him/herself familiar with all E&I systems in his/her area
- identifying suppliers and service providers in the region to meet required standards
3. Assist Maintenance in troubleshooting in order to maintain continuity of production by
- Identifying root causes of failures
- Developing and implementing sustainable solutions
4. Plan, manage, estimate, design, construct and startup the plant projects associated with DCS
and Safety systems, instrumentation, and electrical systems by
- Evaluate different alternatives in a conceptual engineering
- Performing detailed engineering works for the E&I discipline
- Coordinating with related engineering disciplines as required
- Supervising execution of works in the field and ensuring the required quality.
- Controlling of budgets and scheduling.
5. Provide technical expertise on state-of-the-art automation methods and techniques and
implement best practices by
- Maintaining knowledge of the latest trends in the areas of field instrumentation, and electrical equipment
- Ensuring know-how exchange with other N&C and sites
6. Provide training for Maintenance and Operations related to E&I related process or process
equipment changes by
- Regularly making his/herself familiar with latest changes
- Taking the initiative to identify and train the respective teams
7. Take over on a regular and scheduled base the E&I on-call engineer duties.
- Bachelor in Instrumentation, Process Control or similar
- M in 1 – 2 years’ experience in maintenance or engineering in relevant industry
- Sound knowledge in E&I and Process Controls
- Candidates without experience can be considered
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693