- Plan & Review production capacity. Make recommendations on utilization of labour and equipment resources.
- Production Management (Including leading Daily Management)
- Lead production supervisors and associates, including supporting associates to ensure production targets and productivity levels are met and improved.
- Confer with engineers to resolve technical & quality issues
- Plan, prioritize and manage production equipment maintenance or downtimes to minimize disruptions to manufacturing schedules.
- Lead Mid/Long Term Production Manpower Plan (including Recruitment)
- Manage, coach and develop a high performing Production Supervisors team
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with cross functions to ensure optimal performance (Create Best Team Wins culture)
- Ensure weekly absorption is achieved
- Develop shopfloor tracking and control plan to achieve cost and variance targets
- Plan & manage budgets for supplies, materials, & human resources, ensuring that materials, labour, or equipment are used efficiently to meet production targets.
- Prepare the annual Manufacturing budget and forecasts and all Capital
- Expenditure proposals
- Lead Mid/Long Term Multi-Skill Flexibility Planning (proactively to improve production flexibility to meet future business need)
- Review and improve On-Job-Training Programs
- Lead Mid/Long Term Productivity Improvement Planning
- Lead & promote DBS tools (eg. lean and continuous improvement initiatives and projects.)
- Lead Quality Improvement project
- Comply and adhere to company Quality Management System and Environment, Health & Safety Management System requirements.
- Maintains a clean and safe working area for associates
- Drive Safety & 5S improvement
- NPI Early Involvement (Proactively Preparing Production Resources for NPI)
- Actively involved in Resolving key NPI Issues
- Degree in engineering
- At least 7 years of relevant experience in production with minimum 3-5 years in a managerial capacity. Ideally with exposure working in a unionised manufacturing organization
- Multi-national company experience, with a good mix of Leadership, Technical and Operational experience
- Understanding of LEAN manufacturing, and Total Preventive Maintenance & OEE
- Past working experience in a strong regulatory compliance culture is an added advantage
- Proven track record of effective influence and interactions at all levels of an organization
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671