- Handle trade finance transactions – import and export bills, trade bills transactions (advising & settlements)
- Perform preliminary or counter-checks of all import and export documents
- Liaise with customers on document discrepancies, acceptance of import bills, and for collection of L/Cs, shipping documents, advices
- Process Forfaiting and other Re-financing Trade Bills.
- Prepare SWIFT / Telex messages
- Attend to enquiries on bills and monitoring of documentation and filing.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Degree / Diploma holder with at least 3 years of Trade Finance experience
- Familiar with UCP 600 and checking experience in import and export shipping documents.
- Ability to operate SWIFT Alliances e.g. MT700, MT202, MT103 et
- Fast learner and able to demonstrate efficiency and accuracy in completion of task with minimal supervision
- Able to multi-task amongst various duties
Please state your availability and current and expected salary in the resume in words format.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Eileen Sng at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen Sng | Registration No: R21100144