- Production scheduling plan horizon for daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly bucket Upon capacity, End to End work flow and customer demand to determine priority
- Drive On Time Delivery and global safety stock target achievement through collaboration and strong communication skill with global commercial project manager, global demand planner, global DRP planner, site warehouse
- Collaborate and strong communication skills with Manufacturing, Technical team, QA, QC, Kitting, Warehouse, Procurement at site level
- NPI, EOL ramp up and ramp down plan
- Plan shut-down and Un-plan shut down ramp up and ramp down plan
- Re-load and Back-load plan due to different drivers
- Support process improvement projects
- Kanban Inventory review and Finished Goods Inventory review
- Drive E&O and Aging Item Finished Goods movement
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering, or other business management discipline or related field.
- At least 3 years of supply chain, particular production planning, Work order fulfilment, in manufacturing industry
- Experience working for MNC, regional and global network.
- Demonstrated ability in building relationships across various functional teams.
- Demonstrated ability in managing multiple tasks within tight deadlines
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19606.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at email@example.com.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898