- Our Client is a well-established US MNC, dealing with Scientific Instruments.
- Meet or Over achieve On Time Shipment target to customer through production planning, prioritization logic, constraint management and across function collaboration.
- Meet or Over achieve Back-Order target through good understanding on demand categorization (Customized, MTO, MTS, Global Safety stock level) and collaboration with global planning, DRP, commercial project team and multiple internal functions for work order fulfillment.
- Meet Working capital (Inventory level) target through Kanban inventory review, Drive Finish Goods inventory E&O, Aging inventory sell down with global planning and commercial project team.
- Continue PPI and Innovation to drive WO end to end process efficiency.
- Production scheduling plan horizon for daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly bucket.
- Upon capacity, End-to-End work flow and customer demand to determine priority.
- Drive On Time Delivery and global safety stock target achievement through collaboration and strong communication skill with Global Commercial Project Manager, Global Demand Planner, Global DRP Planner, Site Warehouse.
- Collaborate and strong communication skill with Manufacture, Technical team, QA, QC, Kitting, Warehouse, Procurement at site level to delivery Back-order, LIFR goal.
- NPI, EOL ramp up and ramp down plan.
- Plan shut-down and Un-plan shut down ramp up and ramp down plan.
- Re-load and Back-load plan due to different drivers.
Production WO Fulfillment
- Review demand signal and supply balance to trigger production work order.
- Manage different types of work order fulfillment and Batch Record, other documentation.
- Maintain tracking file and communicate risk and mitigation.
ERP, Data Analysis and Presentation
- Daily implementation on JDE.
- Planning Material Master Maintain.
- Planning relevant data collection and analysis.
- Presentation and participant on different daily tier meeting.
PPI, JDI and Project
- Consistent leverage PPI and JDI mindset and tool to drive process improvement.
- Support process improvement projects.
- Kanban Inventory review and Finished Goods Inventory review.
- Drive E&O and Aging Item Finished Goods movement.
- Trade-off review and proposal for loading yield safety factor to control inventory scrap.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering, or other business management related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Supply chain, particularly Production planning and Work order fulfillment; from MNC environment with Regional and Global networks.
- Good communication skill, both verbal and written.
- Strong MS Excel skill and PowerPoint, with excellent presentation skill.
- Proficiency in SAP, JDE, or another major ERP system.
- Demonstrated ability in building relationships across various functional teams.
- Ability in managing multiple tasks within tight deadlines.
- Working Location: Tuas/Pioneer.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19610.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374