- Carbon Filters MNC for water filtration @ Tuas
- Can choose permanently day or night shift, 7.30 – 7.30, Monday to Thursday
- Responsible for production planning and production schedules.
- Lead a team of technicians and production operators to meet daily production output, quality performance, productivity and cost.
- Drive continuous improvement programs for operational excellence.
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety policies, Systems & Processes.
- Inventory Management
- Undertake any other duties as assigned by superiors from time to time.
- Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Mechatronics Engineering.
- At least 3 years relevant experience in manufacturing environment.
- Strong knowledge in manufacturing management principles and concepts, as well as quality systems.
- Demonstrated background in Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma analytical methodologies.
- Knowledge of safety requirements.
- Good leadership and people management skills.
- Self-motivated and able to meet tight deadlines in a fast pace manufacturing environment.
- 12 hours work shift.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Code: 19615
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Constance at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Constance Lim Wen Shi | Registration No: R1551808