- Our Client is a well-established US MNC, dealing with Scientific Instruments.
- Must have experience in High-Mix-Low volume Manufacturing and Product transfer.
- Metal Stamping & Packaging.
- SAP, Kanban.
- Able to understand Engineering drawings.
- Drive sourcing activities through Commodity Management and New Product Introduction to meet overall company objectives.
- Evaluates the supplier base encompassing technical capability, quality sustainment, and costs deliverables.
- Defines, develops and executes sourcing strategies.
- Identifies and implements cost savings opportunities.
- Negotiate contracts (commercial and terms of supply), conducts price negotiations and regular Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR) on suppliers’ performance indicators. Driving for root cause analysis for performance indicators failing below expectations and following up for closure to the action plan.
- Maintains sustainable relationships and partnerships with suppliers to optimize procurement spend and fulfil the assigned commodities cost target.
- Be point-of-escalation to manage supply and quality delinquencies.
New Product Introduction - Sourcing Support
- Leads discussions and manage RfQ packages with suppliers and internal key stakeholders (R&D, Industrial Engineering, SQE) to meet drawing specifications and achieve optimal component cost and quality.
- Manages the FA submission timeline, qualification status and approval records. Expedite resolution of FA failures to meet the project target milestone.
- Ensures supply chain connectivity of all parts during Product transfer and NPI builds till TG5 phase.
- Comply and adhere to company Quality Management System and Environment, Health & Safety Management System requirements.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in Sourcing, Purchasing and Process engineering in a Manufacturing environment.
- Experience in Manufacturing processes related to Mechanical commodity, preferably in Metal stamping and Packaging processes.
- Experience in NPI sourcing and product transfer.
- Ability to comprehend engineering drawings independently for the purposes of vendor qualification & selection.
- Knowledge in SAP.
- Exposure in High-mix Low-volume (HMLV) environment and Kanban system, preferably in a Medical equipment environment.
- Willingness to travel (10% - 30%).
- Working Location: West (Transport pick-up are provided from/to Jurong East MRT).
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19617.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374