- Our Client is a Statutory Board.
- Reporting to the Managing Director, the HR Deputy Director will oversee and implement the Human Resource policies, systems, processes and procedures to support the organisation.
- Partners with holding company to ensure that HR policies are aligned at Group level and fit for purpose to deliver Company’s mandate. This includes ensuring compliance with all relevant regulations while working with the team to align policies wherever possible.
- Works with leadership team to ensure proper manpower planning, budgeting and management of resources.
- Manages and guides a team of HR Specialists to oversee and implement the administration of HR programmes including but not limited to, Recruitment and retention, Career development and Succession planning, Payroll, On-and Off boarding, Learning and Development, Performance management, Benefits, Employee engagement, Employee wellness and disciplinary matters.
- Provides HR support to all levels of stakeholders. This includes ensuring the team delivers and provides timely HR statistics and meets all reporting and audit requirements.
- Recommends and drives improvements to HR operations and processes including management of outsourced vendors.
- Reviews the competency framework of the Professionals to ensure relevance to the business.
- Identifies and develops a risk management plan for HR activities with mitigating solutions and strategies in place to remove the risk, reduce the likelihood of occurrence that will minimise financial or reputational damage.
- Minimum Degree in Human Resource Management.
- At least 15 years of relevant work experience with 5 years in Management capacity.
- Proficient in MS Office application; especially MS Excel and PowerPoint; MS Team and Video conferencing solutions such as Zoom.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to engage people at all levels.
- Strong analytical skills and attentive to details.
- The ability to thrive in a changing environment.
- In tune with the latest HR trends, practices and technology.
- Candidates with both Public and Private sector's HR experience would be highly preferred.
- As one of the projects in the first year of employment is the procurement and deployment of an HR Information System, previous similar experience would be useful.
- Working Location: East.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19618.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374