- Assist in space planning and ordering new instruments
- Perform installation qualification (IQ), operational qualification (OQ) and performance qualification (PQ), as needed
- Maintain and repair equipment according to manufacturer’s operating manuals
- Engage with equipment vendors/ contractors for installation, maintenance, repair, and decommissioning
- Create and keep an updated record log of equipment inventory, downtime, failure modes, warranties, and maintenance schedule
- Provide budgetary input to Senior Leadership on equipment operating and capital expenses
- Serve as the primary point of contact and promptly address all equipment emergencies
- Identify improvement areas to increase equipment reliability and productivity
- Support Technical Team in writing technical equipment operating manuals
- Provide training to new operators/technicians on the use of equipment, as needed
- Involved in manufacturing automation / Industry 4.0 transformation projects
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related discipline, with at least 6 years of equipment engineering experience
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and ability to solve complex technical issues
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written
- Fluent in Microsoft Office product suites
- Detailed oriented and highly organized
- Ability to function in a dynamic environment and handle multiple priorities
- Excellent organizational, time management, leadership, and decision-making skills.
- Experience in manufacturing automation or Industry 4.0 knowledge
- Reviewing the engineering tasks/projects and initiating the necessary corrective actions.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671