- Manage and maintain the IT infrastructure and provide technical support to the organization
- Perform various duties in network support and administration of systems to ensure smooth operations and reliability of all IT resources.
- Conduct regular systems check, maintenance and inspection.
- Manage continuous improvement projects of application and system.
- Ensure timely user technical support for servers, systems, network and problem resolution expeditiously.
- Maintain and setup IT policies, procedures and documentation.
- Procurement of IT resources and manage all hardware & software license inventories.
- SAP administration and coordination between end users & SAP consultants.
- Ensure efficient operation of the telecommunication system.
- Degree/Diploma in Information Technology or Computer Science.
- 5 years of relevant IT experiences in the IT administration & development capacity in system, network and desktop support.
- Understanding of the following:
- Windows Operating Systems, ERP-SAP and DBZ Database.
- Windows server administration and SAP administration.
- Web programming – HTML, ASP.
- Ability to troubleshoot networks, systems and applications as well as to identify & correct malfunctions & other operational problems.
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) certificated (preferably)
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude and a good team player.
- Proactive and Passionate on IT development.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills. Good servicing and support skills.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19634
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239