- Provides highly visible customer support through the performance of on-site installation, as well as overseeing any necessary diagnoses, troubleshooting, service, and repair of complex equipment and systems
- Perform continual improvement programmes, parts' overhaul, preventive maintenance, modifications and repair works on equipment
- Serves as company liaison with customer on administrative and technical matters for assigned projects
- Coordinate logistics arrangements and with customer on equipment related matters.
- Responds to customers’ complaints, provides time to solutions to resolve customers’ issues
- Monitors the performance of the product, provide regular update report and feedback on customer’s service requests
- Reports common complaints of customers to management in order to address the situation for future reference
- Diploma/Degree in Electrical/Electronic/Mechanical/Mechatronics Engineering or its equivalent
- Work in cleanroom environment
- May required to work or on standby during after office hours/weekend/public holiday
- Monday to Friday, Normal working hour, Paya Lebar
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Code: 19637
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Constance at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Constance Lim Wen Shi | Registration No: R1551808